Making the choice to sell your home is often a hard decision to make, but it shouldn’t be stressful. With the help of the right Realtor, the process of selling should be dauntless. Our services allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home from the initial consultation to the closing deal. We pride ourselves on repeat business and referrals and we hope that you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Define your objectives and establish realistic goals.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Determine the best listing price at which to market your home.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home.
- Use social media marketing.
- List your home for sale in MLS and feature your property on our website.
- Get your home the maximum exposure by presenting your home to as many qualified buyers as possible.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you negotiate the best deal possible.
- Guide you through closing.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, schools, neighborhoods, and more.
Tips for Showing Your Home:
It is important to make a great first impression. To get the best price possible so you will want to create an inviting atmosphere that allows the buyers to imagine themselves living in your home.
- Boost Curb Appeal. According to psychologist, humans make impressions within a tenth of a second. This is why it is important that your house looks pleasant on the outside, just as much as it does on the inside.
- Create an Inviting Porch. Even if you only have a short walkway, make it say “welcome home” with a clean doormat, swept pathway, and—if you have room—a potted plant. Keep your porch lights on in the evenings in case potential buyers drive by.
- Clean! From shining floors and spotless windows to sparkling counters and scrubbed grout; every surface should sparkle. This is the cheapest way to help your home attract buyers.
- De-clutter. It’s not easy, but clearing surfaces and floors of clutter allows buyers a better opportunity to imagine their items in your home. You don’t want to distract their vision of home with yours.
- Choose Neutral Colors. Now is not the time to experiment with new paint colors, but that doesn’t mean you need to go all white either. Rich mid-tone neutrals create a sophisticated backdrop that makes everything look better put together.
- Use “Extra” Rooms Wisely. If you have been using your spare rooms as a dumping ground for odd items and junk; it’s time to clean up your act! Each room should have a clearly defined purpose, so think about what potential buyers might see. An office? A guest room? A playroom? Feel free to borrow some items from friends to make a real room that will have a big payoff.
- Beware of Odors. If you have pets or you smoke, get all your rugs cleaned and be vigilant about vacuuming and washing curtains and sheets. Be cautious about what you cook as well. You don’t want buyers to be turned off by the odor of last night’s dinner.